Friday, August 26, 2011

Just another day

This week completely flew by! I had so much fun with the kindergarteners! They are getting so excited about the different things they are learning and it's making teaching them so much fun! Today we actually had centers running so smoothly! I was able to take a breather and help those that needed it and I didn't have a zillion people coming and asking for help! It was so much fun! I love kindergarten! One of the new things that I did was with the abc center...I had banagrams and the kiddos matched the letter tiles with an abc chart! Wth the listening center I had checked out, from the library, books on cd for students to listen to and read... It's amazing how well these students are listening! I love experiencing everything with them and being there for their learning! This past week we also introduced a new letter every day and I hope this really helps students in learning about different letters and their sounds. We have a lot of work to do this year! It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment