Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Year of Changes

I just got word last week that I am to take on the adventure of being a kindergarten teacher!
What great news! I'm thrilled for the chance to make a difference in the lives of young ones! I am filled with excitement...so much that I went to the teacher's store this weekend, dragging my husband along, to start buying the essentials! I will continue blogging about my experiences during this year and any feedback is welcomed! I recently started reading the book, "Kindergarten through pictures", where a mentor teacher describes and explains her classroom, organization, classroom management, etc. What a fantastic book! I have already learned so much!
During this time, I will also start my Master's of Art in Curriculum and Educational Technology through Ball State. I'm filled with excitement on what's to come this year!
Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. Aw! So excited for you. I know you will do a wonderful job. Grace prepared you well! Your joyous spirit and love for kids will just add to the fun creative stuff you will do! Love you and praying princess!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete